Friday 27 August 2010

Friday 27 August - late

Me again.
He just came rolling in, late again. Now I know how it is for Penny. Anyway, two bits of news. They couldn't be bothered to drag themselves a mile to the Hilton, so they ate here. A fab, he tells me, Asian Fusion restaurant called Tao. B*****d.

Look a bit fuzzy, don't they? It's not the photo, let me tell you.
Anyway, the other bit of news is that we have a new blog  follower, one 'Tigger', Could Tigger and I be friends? Does romance call? Is Tigger for real or someone stealing a decent fluffy-pet name? All will be revealed in later posts (I hope). Talk to me, Tigger, and for mercy's sake be female.
It will come as no surprise to those that know and love (?) him, but H got so excited after a couple of cocktails, wine and a few beers that he's signed up two local bar-bands and plans to . . .  something or other. That's when I lost the will to live.
Off early tomorrow - so g'night.
Oliver

.

No comments:

Post a Comment